Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hearts and Minds

The Sounds Of Sex
Ok well if some people I know can have songs of summer. Here's my list of songs I put on my compilation CD of all time sexiest songs.

Let's Get It On-Marvin Gaye
Love To Love You Baby-Donna Summer
Your Body Is A Wonderland-John Mayer
I'll Make Love To You-Boys II Men
Fever-Elvis
Bolero-(Classical)
Crash Into Me-Dave Matthews Band
Superfreak-Rick James (Bitch!)
Slow Hand-Pointer Sisters
2 Become 1-The Spice Girls (shut up!)
Love Bites-Def Leppard
Naughty Girls-Samantha Foxx

Any others to add?

1 comment:

Cerpts said...

Ooo, it's my turn!!!

Your Body Is A Wonderland is one of the funniest songs ever made but the sexiest?!?!?!?

And Dave Matthews!?!??!? I'm not even gonna dignify that with a comment.

But HOW OH HOW could you leave off your list Paul Anka's "Havin' My Baby"?!?!?!? What's sexier than that?????


Oh, pretty much everything, I think.

What an interesting concept for a song list. I can honestly say that, sitting here, I'm stumped to come up with more you didn't mention. Hmmmm, I'll have to think about that a while.