Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Collision

Well, seeing as how we have closed the Halloween segment of the year, and seeing that it is Wednesday, we got ourselves a Lost night. Only two to go before the B.S. fourteen week holiday hiatus. Well, according to previews for tonight that I saw on ABC earlier this afternoon tonight someone dies! More specifically one of the survivors dies. Guess we will find out if I was right or not about my list of people dying. Inside sources tell me I was wrong, wayyyyyyyyyyyy wrong with who my guess is on who dies. If you wanna know highlite the following text otherwise you can watch tonight and be surprised that is if my sources are correct. Other than that have a great night and be prepared for a huge in depth Lost recap next week.

Looks like our big buddy Mr. Eko is the one to bite the dust tonight. This episode is his back story and could wrap up his "story". Other facts leading to the belief he is dying tonight is the fact that right now as you read this the final episodes of the season are being filmed and the actor who plays Eko (you know I can't spell) has not been in Hawaii for nearly 8 weeks. He is also the guest on Regis and Kelly tomorrow a la Michelle Rodriguez who played Anna Lucia she also was on Regis and Kelly the day after she was killed off. We shall see, I mean it bodes well for my boy Sawyer not being the one offed but Mr.Eko might also be one of my favorites in the show. If you don't count the new Paolo and Nikki who are quickly becoming my new favs. In case you can't tell I'm being sarcastic. I want them in body bags!

2 comments:

Cerpts said...

Good I'm certainly glad you were being sarcastic. I'd settle for them in Hefty bags.

Or perhaps make that douchebags.

Cheeks DaBelly said...

After last nights episode I could allow the ho with the big bazoombas, Nikki I believe they call her, could stay but the douchebag who decides the first thing to do in the new hatch is to take a dump, needs to be dealt with. Quickly!