Friday, April 13, 2007

Every Man For Himself

Lost In Oz


The Secret of Lost doesn't seem to be all that secret anymore. Well the fact that Henry "Freaking" Gale was the name Ben originally used for himself and the fact that they both were in hot air balloons is not the only similarities between Lost and the Wizard of Oz. There's Jack doing his best Scarecrow impression and the following pic of Sawyer and Locke climbing a cliff a la Tin Man and the Cowardly Lion
We also see Kate doing her best Dorothy impression, all that's missing is the pig tails.
A similar Emerald Hall?
And don't forget the ruby slippers.
Also add in the fact that we will be getting a Ben flashback episode before season end and the title of that episode? "The Man Behind The Curtain". Now if I can connect the smoke monster and the flying monkeys we, as they say, "Are in bidness".

8 comments:

Cerpts said...

Well, holey frijoles, I thought you was dead.

It's about time you saw to your blog again, you absentee blogger! Things were so bad I had to go read Fink's blog and that should never be forced on ANYBODY!!!

As a tribute, I've included a picture of your (in all your Cheekiness) on my own blog.

P.S. And personally, I don't buy your Wizard of Oz connection. I think Lost is more like Johnny Fedora and Alice Blue Bonnet and there's nothing you can say to disuade me!

Cheeks DaBelly said...

As far as the edora and Bonnet connection I wouldn't mind finding a couple holes and slipping Sawyer over my head but I'm tellin ya Juliet is pretty hot even if she is an evil curr. And not dead, just infected. Seems you annual April sinus infection decided to make a stop at my house this year. The last time I had one this bad I couldn't help you change a flat tire cause I was on the way to the hospital.

Cerpts said...

It's not annually April it's March. The April infection is YOURS pally, ALL YOURS!!!

Damn, you must have it bad (and that ain't good). I remember that time when I needed you to change a tire; if only I had asked you to change my GIRLFRIEND -- that would've been a GREATER service to me.

Cheeks DaBelly said...

I am hapy to report that I am getting a little bit better. Possibly in time for a Saturday night frolick. If'n you are up for it.

Cerpts said...

I was born up fer it!!!

Maybe I should rephrase that.

But anyway, as long as you don't give me nunna yer disgusting germs, that is.

And NO, I haven't found the Survivor party video yet.

Cerpts said...

Hey! Remember Pointy Tits!?!?!?

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Uh, the lady from the bank? Didn't we know or work with her son also?

Cerpts said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...you got it.

See how great that long-term memory is?!? Now, if only we knew WHY Pointy Tits popped in my mind after 70 years. . .