Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Further Instructions

Okay, I hereby declare there has been enough fucking around. By yours truly as well as the writers, and producers of Lost. With that in mind, I have been digging and talking and searching and digging some more and made some connections and have come up with a possible spoiler connection for my favorite show - Lost. With that all being said there are some possible major spoilers listed below. So if you don't wanna know, don't read anymore. Let's start with tonight's episode The Man From Tallahassee. First, as everyone should already know is a Locke episode. No, I'm sorry, it's not a Locke episode; it is The Locke episode that everyone has been waiting for. We find out how Locke ended up in the wheelchair. Okay, this is your final warning the spoilers commence in the next paragraph.

My inside sources tell me this much about tonight's episode, and it's a lot. The flashback begins with Locke's father making wedding plans with a woman he is currently conning. Apparently the woman is worth quite a bit of money and Cooper (that's Locke's fathers name) is about to marry her. Her son, whose name is Peter Talbot (sp?), is concerned that Cooper is trying to bilk his mother out of her fortune and speaks to Locke about it. Locke goes and tells Cooper about this and asks him to call off the wedding or he will blow the whistle on him. Cooper agrees. Later, Locke get a knock on his door. Two FBI agents show up at his place asking questions about him and his connection to Peter Talbot since he was found dead with Locke's name on a piece of paper in his pocket. Locke goes to Cooper's home and questions him about it. Cooper swears he's not a murdered, that he was just after some of the woman's money. Turns out she is worth 200 million. Cooper says John got his wish as the wedding is off because of the woman's son dying. Locke asks his father "If I call her that's what she will say?" Cooper responds by telling Locke, "The phone's right there.". As John asks what the number is Cooper pushes Locke out of an eighth story window. The resulting fall breaks John's back. (So that's how he ended up in the wheelchair.) Now flashing forward to the island - Sayid, Kate, and Locke see Jack playing football. Juliet comes out and talks to him. Sayid says "Maybe Jack doesn't need saving." Jack and Juliet walk to a house and Juliet enters. Jack waits outside for ... Ben to come out in a wheelchair. Jack and Ben shake hands. Locke says, "This might be harder than we thought." Later that night, after a failed attempt to free Jack, Sayid and Kate are captured by the Others. Jack tells Kate she shouldn't have come back for him, that he has made a deal with the Others and he is leaving the island in the morning on the submarine. He tells her he will come back for her and he leaves the room. Meanwhile ... Ben wakes up and hears someone in his room, it's Locke with a gun aimed at Ben. Ben tells Locke he will tell him where Jack is. Locke tells him that he is not there for Jack, he's there for the submarine. Alex enters the room and Locke grabs her as he hears Tom approaching. Locke pulls her into a closet as he hears Tom tell Ben about Sayid and Kate. Ben replies by saying, "Get me the man from Tallahassee.", and Tom leaves. Locke wants his backpack and Ben sends Alex to get it. Ben blabbers something about wanting his dignity and asks John to put him in his wheelchair. He also tells Locke he knows about Locke being in a wheelchair and he knows how he got there. He then tells Locke he knows he probably found the explosives and wants to blow up the submarine. Ben tells Locke how hard it was not talking to John about his ability to walk again while being held prisoner in the hatch. Ben asks some questions about the plane crash and when John got the use of his legs back, and how painful it must have been. Alex goes and gets the pack which is near Sayid. Sayid tells Alex she looks like her mother. Alex says "My mother is dead.". Back to Ben telling Locke that if he blows up the sub, he (Ben) will have problems with his people. Ben's people want to be there but they like to know they can leave whenever they want. If John blows up the sub that illusion will disappear. (Illusion? Apparently Ben doesn't think he could let them leave whenever they wanted, hence he wants Locke to blow up the sub.) Ben goes on to tell Locke that somewhere on the island is a box and that inside that box is anything that he could imagine. Whatever he wanted to be in there would be in there when he opened the box. (He also takes a poke at Locke by saying "You know something about boxes, don't you John?" making reference to John working at the box company. The one Hurley just happens to own, I might add.) "What would you say about that John?" To which Locke responds (and this is a good line) "I'd say I hope that box is big enough for you to imagine yourself up a new sub." They then have words over Locke's anger and about Ben and the Others "cheating". Then Ben tells Locke about Jack's deal to get off the island. Alex then leads Locke to the sub and Alex tells him Ben wants John to blow up the sub. "My dad is manipulating you. He makes you think it is your idea, but it's his." Locke responds by saying, "I'll keep that in mind.", as he laves to go blow up the sub. Danielle is in the bushes watching all of this but makes no attempt to make contact with Alex. Jack and Juliet go to see Ben. Jack asks Ben to let his friends go. "I’ll let them go as soon as your off the island, you have my word.", Ben tells him. Juliette thanks Ben for keeping his promises. Jack, Juliet, and some others run into Locke at the pier just before they are about to leave. Jack asks Locke what he’s doing there to which Locke replies "Sorry Jack." Jack- "Sorry for what?"

BOOM

The sub explodes and Jack looks mad.

Locke is handcuffed to some plumbing in a boiler type room. The man who recruited Juliette (I guess the one from Mittleos, my connection means) and Ben open the door.
Locke-"You don’t have to pretend your disappointed. I know you wanted me to blow up the sub."
Ben tells the recruiter to uncuff him.
Ben- "Remember when you called me a cheater? I never wanted to let Jack and Juliet go because it was a sign of weakness and failure but I also couldn't go back on my word and kill them because that would have been cheating and I would have lost my power over the others. Then you came walking out of the jungle to make my dream come true. (He said something similar to Jack about his tumor and Jack falling from the sky.)

Locke-"You’re not gonna start talking about the magic box again are you?"

Ben- "No John I’m gonna show you what came out of it. When I asked you if it hurt I wasn’t talking about physical pain. How did it feel that your father tried to kill you?

Locke-"You wanna know if it hurt my feelings?"

Ben- "I know you’re afraid. That’s why you don’t want to leave, you're hiding and this is the one place he can never find you. You have some type of communion with this island John and that makes you very special. I want to help you."

Locke- "Why?"

Ben- "Because I’m in a wheelchair and you're not. Are you ready to see what was in the box?"

Cooper is sitting tied to a chair with duct tape over his mouth!

Locke-"Dad?"

Crash to black.

Wow! Locke's father on the island? Well we shall see if my connection is right or not. Either this is gonna be a big spoiler for us all or it's a load of horse hockey. I can however promise you this; that if my informant is right, look for a death of a character next week. Hopefully there will be more to come. Enjoy!

8 comments:

RussnFuss said...

Man you just have way too much time on your hands don't you?

Cerpts said...

Ahhhhhhhh, a corroborating witness. I rest my case, your honor.

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Ok well despite the nay sayers (an odd pair the two of you make also may I add!) it seems my connection was spot on. Hopefully I will be getting some info on next weeks episode soon. The last few episodes have been pretty awesome. Can a Nikki and Paolo flashback eppy be as good? We shall see.

Cerpts said...

and we're sinking deeper and deeper in the chilly California sand. . .

Cerpts said...

Your mother wears combat boots!

Cheeks DaBelly said...

I know and she could kick you ass!

Cerpts said...

Only if she was rolling MEATBALLS at me!

Cerpts said...

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz