Friday, March 02, 2007

Fave Foto Friday

OK so this is my first shot at getting on Pax's FFF so with that I offer this little entry:

The Creature Walks Among Us!!


That's right, you heard it here first folks, it's official, The Creature really does walk among us! And he might be running for Mayor of Philadelphia, for Christ's sake!! I submit the following pictures as well as the previous film captures as 100% proof that I am not making this up! I present to you Milton Street otherwise known as The Creature!
If that's not proof enough, I have the next one that I like to call "The Snake in the Mailbox" picture. This one was snapped right in my neck of the woods just after he posted bail for being arrested for tax evasion but right before he went on a crazed rampage and killed four innocent bystanders and took one unsuspecting woman hostage (The Creature has a habit of doing this if you have seen the movies.)

In fact after this, I am hesitant to call them "movies" now, they may just turn out to be early documentaries of the rise to power of The Creature. I almost wanna move to Philadelphia so I can vote for whoever has the courage to run against this monster. Somehow I have a bad feeling this may be the beginning of the end. God, if your listening, please help!!
(Some of the facts may have been exaggerated for dramatic effect. In other words, no, he didn't really kill anyone and didn't do any kidnapping either.)

3 comments:

Cerpts said...

Ohmygoo! Separated at birth!!!

RussnFuss said...

Wow! I just might have to vote for him now. Did you see the video of him singing at his rally he had last week?

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Singing? Him? No!