Monday, February 18, 2008

Survivor Guide

As was the case many times through history, a demand sometimes is made by the masses. I have received some emails about my pictures I posted on the blog from our recent vacation in Disney. It appears some of you (Russell, I'm lookin' at you beeyotch) have requested some photos of me and my princess to be included in the pictorial history of the vacation. It didn't take as long for my defences to fall. In fact quicker than Amy Winehouse will be back in rehab (I said no no no) the wish had been granted. Here now are some personal pics from the vacation.

This is a pic of my lady love at the end of "Drinking Around The World" day in Epcot. Yeah, she's feeling no pain!

Here I am at the end of the same day. Notice that I have short sleeves along with a pair of shorts on (that you can't see but they are on the lower half of me). The temp at this point is around 45 degrees and the windchill is somewhere in the high 30's. Refer back to the previous picture for the sweatshirt I was offered, but refused to accept.


Two days later we have breakfast with Pooh at the Crystal Palace. This is one of my favorite pictures from the vacation. Don't they look sooooo cute together?

Here I am with Tigger the same morning. Notice the primo sweatshirt I was now sporting. Yeah, I was kissing up to Tigger to get a good picture op. Guess what? It worked. Told you I wanted the perfect sweatshirt.


Who doesn't love Eeyore? One of the waitresses in the restaurant was nice enough to take our picture together, for a change.

There's your damn personal snapshots. Now get off my back. Oh, and I hope you all like the new blog colors. Now stow it!

8 comments:

Cerpts said...

Oooooooooooooo, what kinda cat iz yoooooooooooooooou!

Cerpts said...

You think I'm drunk, don't you?

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Are you still bored?

Cheeks DaBelly said...

No sir, I think you're perfectly sober.

Cerpts said...

Whaddaya YOO think?!?!?!!!!!

Cerpts said...

Goddamn right I am!

RussnFuss said...

About time with the colors and the thing with the stuff and the loop, oh, Hey Lady. That's the best Jerry Lewis impression I can do in print. The pics are funny, glad you two had a good time. Told you that you would love it. See ya!

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Yeah bud, a Jerry Lewis impression doesn't translate well into print media. But I got the idea. Goig back to the pics of our vacation, we liked it so much we are planning on going back in October for Halloween.