Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm right behind you Jackass!




Okay, we are now less than 24 hours and from the season 4 finale of LOST. Some of the episode I have seen myself and the rest was filled in for me by the rest of the spoiler team. My sources for the first part of the episode (No Place Like Home part 1) was right on the money so I do consider these spoilers to be 100% accurate or very near that. Read at your own risk! To read the text left click and mouse over as you would when you cut and paste. The spoiler text is written in the same color as the background so not to allow anyone to accidentally see the spoilers. It is not in this post it will be in the post titled READ AT YOU OWN RISK!. After the episode we will of course have our normal recap. Regardless if you read the spoilers or not, enjoy the episode. The spoilers are put in chronologically as with the flow of the episode as best as I can figure them out. I didn't see the clips in order and I didnt get all the spoilers in order from my sources so they may jump around a bit while you are watching the episode. In other words what I write first may not be the first scene, it might be the third scene and what I write third might be the second scene. Did you follow all that? I will be posting the spoiler post by 4:00 p.m. eastern time on the day of the season finale. If you come to the site and all you can see is the blog post titles than you know to click and mouse over the post titled READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! to view the spoilers.

No comments: