Sunday, June 01, 2008

Psssttt ... Help!



"I was very naive and very stupid and I'm so sorry for everything that has happened. Because it was my project and I insisted on everything. I insisted we weren't lost. I insisted we keep going. I insisted we walk south. Everything had to be my way and this is where we've ended up. And it's all because of me were here now hungry and cold and hunted. I love you mom and dad. I am so sorry. It was never my intention to hurt any one and I hope that's clear." (Begins to hyperventilate as mucus streams from his nostrils) "I am so scared. What was that? I'm scared to close my eyes and I'm scared to open them. I'm going to die out here. Every night we just wait for them to come."(Breaks down and sobs) - Heather (Blair Witch Project)

This is highly unusual that you would be hearing from me, Frodo. Seeing as how LOST (see I know how to make it bold and itallickasized too) is finally over and it's going to take Father a little while to get his shi ... er act together and post his finale recap, it gave me an opening to make my own post. The reason for this world premier post is that, well I need some major help! Wait, I'm getting ahead of myself here. Let's go back to the beginning.

Six years ago I came to live with my humans. My Mother and Father and everything was right with the world. I got to sleep wherever I wanted. I got to lie around wherever I wanted. I got to eat whatever I wanted. I even got to play with whatever I wanted to play with. I was "King of de Castle". Then ... "He" came along. You know who I mean. The one that has his own blog cause he's just soooo special. The Nuclear Puggle himself, Bumbler. Or as I refer to him, "The Underling" cause he's a dog and I'm a cat and we all know where that puts us on the food chain! Just glad we don't live with the Amish.

Anyway, that was a little tough getting used to but we seem to coexist fairly well. And that's how we lived for over three years. Now, I'm almost seven (that puts me is my mid-40's in human years) and set in my ways and then, it happens again. You will hear more about all this later. All I can say is I need someone to save me. You have to understand it's all gone horribly wrong. I don't know how I left it happened. Now "She's" here and once again my world has turned upside down. I don't know how much longer I can hang on. How much can one cat be expected to take? I don't call her Ruby as Mother and Father calls her, she is just another peasant in my eyes. Soon she will be known as "the one I allow to live yet another day". Every day is a struggle. Give me strength and please ... pray for me. Better yet pray for all of "them".

7 comments:

Cheeks DaBelly said...

As you can tell, Frodo and Ms. Ruby get along just fine. Maybe even better than Ruby and her big brother Bumbler.

RussnFuss said...

i got to work and after doing all the normal "morning crap so the place runs right" stuff i checked your blog to get a Lost recap where the f is that by the way???but i get that it will take a bit cause it was really two eppys so you are kind of excused and i saw the huge picture of ruby roo what is that like life size or what and was glad to finally get to see a pic of her and then i saw the frodo pic and immediately thought of blair witch and then saw you quoted it well done i needed that laugh

Cerpts said...

Dodd,

What the hell is wrong wit youse?!?!? I'm beginning to think all the things everybody's been saying about you is RIGHT!!

Oh, by the by, your long lost son who works in our cafeteria wore glasses for the first time today and he now looks like you when YOU wear your glasses AS WELL as when you don't. Seriously, a paternity test is in order.

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Well, that's not possible cause there's no way that there can be two people that is as gool looking as I am regardless of age. Now let me ask you this, does he own a pair of race car shorts?

Cerpts said...

You know, THAT i haven't asked him. Maybe I should -- after I've asked him whether or not he liked potato chips wrapped in cheese.

And it really IS sorta hard to believe there could be two people (Poo Teeple?!?!?) two people as "GOOL" looking as you. The National Ghoul Society states that only one "gool"-looking ghoul can reside within a square mile of each other. The square being more like a rectangle. . .being more like a coffin. . .so did you REALLY get a new doggie?!?!?! That's fine. I understand. I'm always the LAST to know. You never phone...you never write...tossed aside like a used Kleenex. I always DID expect to be abandoned in my old age. . .

Cerpts said...

You know, seriously I'm a-gonna get my diggy camera and take surreptitious photos of the guy so that i can post pictures of BOTH of you and PROVE TO THE WORLD that your long lost son is wearing his hair short and slinging hash for no-account slobs in the mortgage business!

Whatsamatta?!? Chicken month not working OUT for him?!?!?!?

Cerpts said...

Oh and by the by...

Since you're acquiring pets all over the place, howza bout making room for a four inch long kitten that makes his master sneeze and goes by the name of "Mr. Stinky Fish Face." Apply Chez Fink.