Monday, June 09, 2008

"Hell, no, best idea I've heard all day!"



As we end another season of LOST and dig in for a long nine month hiatus, possibly longer if there is an actors strike, there are a few things I have to take care of. First and foremost I want to thank the people who read the blog and contribute on a weekly basis. Yes, even if it is by email. Especially my two most faithful readers, Cerpts and Faere. It has been Faere's job of helping me edit the posts and allowing me to make more sense than I have a right to. I don't know how bad the posts would be without her assistance. I doubt they would be comprehensible. I also have to give several other shout outs to people that have contributed (if they knew it or not) to this blog: DarkUFO, Luhks, "e", Vozzek69, Doc Jensen, Fishbiscuit, and anyone else I might have forgotten. Thank you all. A lot of what has been included in these LOST recap posts have come from the minds of those mentioned. I just arranged them and put them all together and added my own thoughts and theories. This blog is the outcome of all that hard work.

Even though the season is over, I have a few things planned to help get through the 9 months ahead of us. Some theories, observations, what ifs, and some rehashing of things long forgotten. I've recently began watching season one all over again (fourth time thank you) and have a few things already in store. I have to get my shite together and then we can move forward. See ya in a few.

No comments: