Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stop Lurking Day




While things work themselves out here, I wanted to take the opportunity to officially declare a special occasion. Stop Lurking Day which could turn out to be like a week, here on the site. Take the time to introduce yourself, make a comment, a question, even a critique. Hell, even if you want to tell me to go take a jump in the lake, you can do that as well. Even though I don't allow anonymous comments you can still make a Google account which is real easy to do (all you need is an email address) you don't need a blog or even a profile. Just register an email, pick a name, and start posting comments. This is a "flame free" blog. No comments are ever broiled, flamed, or fried. Carry on, that is all.

3 comments:

Cerpts said...

Go jump in the lake.

Weaverman said...

What a good idea. Can I steal that announcement for my blogs ?

Cheeks DaBelly said...

sure can since I stole it from another one tee hee!