Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm Comming Back Bitches!

After a brief hiatus that I took in order to get some things together (moving, another Disney trip, getting hit by a truck, and other mundane crap, this blog is finally back and all I have to say is: PUBLIC DOMAIN henceforth mother f'ers! (I have to say that to remove any chance of getting into touble with some people, you know who you are!)

I thought I would jump right back in with some pics from the new season of our favorite show LOST. The header up there is the first new promo shot that ABC has published. Looks kinda cool. Following are some filming pics that I was able to collect from eyewitnesses living in Hawaii. Enjoy.



Daniel doing some promo pics for the new season. Looks like he's in the new season in some form or another, eh?



Naveen doing some promo shots as well. This one is not from an episode, neither is the previous one of Jin.



That's Jack talking to Kate who is inside the car. Is that the same car she was driving in the "We have to go back!!!" scenes?



Kate's got on some serious clam diggers! Not sure what the time line is here but it may have been around the time of her trial.



Here's our resident Dr. walking the streets, guess this is in between takes, I don't recall Jack smoking. Notice Jack still has that old ass jeep.

See you in a few with some more pics and some inside info!

"Don't tell me what I can't do!" - John Locke

BWAHHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

2 comments:

Cerpts said...

Hooray for Friday Night!

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Um ... huh?