Friday, June 05, 2009

ABC Promo Update Bringing Someone Back To LOST?

Well it is fairly well known that Claire (Emily De Raven) was going to be back for season 6 of LOST but could the following ABC promo video (they are already pushing the fall season over on their website) mean someone else is back as well, and from the dead may I add?



After the doctor from Gray's Anatomy (yeah I don't know his name but it's Patrick Dempsey, right?) says "You are so dead." Dom says "Well, I was." Are they pushing a "back from the dead" scenario for the final season? Could it have been one big reset button? Are we indeed going back to the start? Only time will tell.

4 comments:

Fink Master Flash said...

I would love to see Charlie again. But not in a 'reset button' scenario. Hopefully there will be more to his character.

What I always found odd was that Simon's Butcher Shop made an appearance in Season 5. That was Charlie's dads butcher shop right? Well, why was it in L.A.?? That part boggles me a bit. Am I wrong? The butcher shop where Locke was being stored and the mysterious Jill was working. Maybe I am thinking too much.

Cheeks DaBelly said...

No you are right Fink but what actually happened was when they were filming the scenes they put the "Simon's Butcher Shop" signs on the shop as a red herring for all of us that watch every little thing that happens on and around this show so kudos for them for getting one over.

Fink Master Flash said...

Ahh, now I see. Bastards!!

Sort of a spoiler, but I saw on sl-lost.com the reason why Charlie is in the commercial. So now I am bummed again. Great commercial though. Courtney Cox used to be so hot and now she has the lips of a llama. Ugh.

Cheeks DaBelly said...

yeah we were misled again it appears Dominic will be appearing on another ABC show in the fall and they wanted to jump start the rumor mill about his return to LOST. Apparently they are mum over exactly what show he is going to be on though.