Wednesday, November 18, 2009

DHARMA Lady

While being sick and not really feeling like doing anything productive, I have managed to go through some old folders on my computer. Buried deep in my unused items folder, I found a few pictures I never had the chance to use on the blog. So this here is sort of like "bonus material" from last season.



What we have here is the fictional "original draft" of DHARMA Lady. Written at The Gryphon Hotel by Geronimo Jackson front man Keith Strutter. Notice the mention of the DeGroots. Looks like there is a meeting scheduled for 8:15. Either the Degroots live at 108 Clifford Place in the Excelsior District or maybe that's just a building where the meeting take place. I wonder if that is an address on the island? Would be cool if it was.





This is the same poster that appeared in the cafeteria in Dharmaville where Hurley was the chef. Look close and you can make out several instances of the "numbers". Of course the Alice in Wonderland theme is continued through the poster. The German words at the bottom look like "offine turin" (whatever that means), also I can make out "Deutsch & Staatsoper(?)". Not sure what it says under that. Anyone familiar with the German language have any help?

Better yet, you have any Tami flu?

No comments: