Monday, September 25, 2006

Exodus

In 1971 Frankenberry shambled onto breakfast tables everywhere. Frankenberry is a strawberry flavored cereal whose mascot character's voice sounds similar to that of Boris Karloff. Frankenberry is featured often on the animated television show Family Guy. Conan O'Brien references the cereal on his talk show and includes it as one of his favorite cereals because it is the only cereal that turn the milk pink. In Futurama, Kif proclaims to Amy that he will make her perfume of Lilac, Jasmine, and Frankenberry. In an episode of Robot Chicken Frankenberry is a guest judge on their version on American Idol aptly called Zombie Idol. Although not widely available today, it is available around this time of year. In the Midwest it is available in Super WalMarts year round. Some Target stores also supposedly carry it almost year round as well. All I know is right now Acme has it and it's on sale 2 for 5 dollars. Go crazy!

3 comments:

Cerpts said...

So bitch---

When you gonna buy me a complete set of monster cereal so I can stop reading about this shit and start eating about it?!?

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Ok, I will but only cause you asked nicely

Cerpts said...

I asked nicely?!?!? WHEN did I ask nicely?!?!?! I must be slippin'!