Friday, November 30, 2007

The Man Behind The Curtain

Well I gave you that list so I could give you this here one. Listed below are the movies I am embarrassed to say I have seen!

Godzilla (1998)
Van Helsing
Police Academy 2 (and on)
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
Dr. Seuss' The Cat In The Hat
Dumb and Dumberer
Ballistic" Ecks vs. Sever
The Village
Halloween III Season of the Witch
Dukes of Hazard
Little Nicky
Catwoman
Epic Movie
Taxi
Basic Instinct 2
Date Movie
House of the Dead
Battlefield: Earth
The Master of Disguise
Alone in the Dark

I didn't write anything about each movie simply because they don't deserve it!

1 comment:

Cerpts said...

Never feel ashamed of having seen these rotten movies -- the filmmakers should feel ashamed.

If it weren't for crappy movies, we'd never know what good movies were like. And compared to Van Helsing. . .ANYTHING is a good movie!!!