Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Filming Update

With less than 2 months until the new season of LOST begins the news from the island (as well as other filming cites) are beginning to come in on a more regular basis. Of course I will be passing on as much as I can get my grubby little hands on. The most disconcerting news is that there is a looming actors strike that could delay production of the new season (remember the writers strike and what it did to last season?); also something on a more personal basis: it seems I won't be home for the season premier on January 21. I know, I feel your shock and horror but do not be dismayed, I will be watching it right along with you, only I will be in Florida at Disney World watching it. Hell yeah, the Magic Kingdom and the Mouse take a back seat to the season premier of LOST! Would you expect anything less from me? I at least get some credit for Disney and ABC both being owned by the same company so therefore I have an even deeper LOST connection than I would if I were watching it from my living room. On another Disney/LOST connection/sidebar, have you heard that Disney broke ground on a new resort in Hawaii? Could there possibly be a LOST resort or even an attraction on the horizon? But I digest, on with the update-




Of course all or most of this is purely rumors and/or speculations but could contain some spoiler material so I advise to read at your own risk. First up we have a promotional photo of the cast. Interesting fact is there is no Daniel Dae Kim in the picture. Could that mean something?



Juliette rocks the "Little Black Dress" like no "other", even with her bony knees.



Hurley is becoming more of a tough guy and less of "every body's buddy" it's been suggested for this season!



I don't know what to think about this picture. I'm sure it was used for more promo pictures but what's up with Christian's coffin being brought back after all this time? Could that be Jeremy Bentham's coffin and not Christian's? Hm mm ...



Speaking of Jeremy Bentham, or John Locke, here's a shot of him back in the wheelchair and talking to Walt.



So it would appear that Locke is back in the wheelchair sometime after he comes back from the island. But, according to this picture, apparently not before he gets into a car accident. Like I said, I only get the pictures and not all of the story. Looks like after leaving the island, which we know Locke does, he gets into a car accident and gets a little messed up but there he is standing in the street so I guess he doesn't come directly from the island without the use of his legs. Curiouser and curiouser!



A meeting of the minds looks to be taking place here with Jack, Ben, and Sayid having a little pow wow. Sayid looks to be a little defensive and maybe even a little belligerent about the subject being discussed. Ben is looking, well, like creepy Ben, and notice Jack's beat up piece of crap jeep is still making the rounds.



Here is a wider shot taken about the same time the previous photo was. In this shot we can see a van parked next to Jack's jeep. Reports have said that Sayid pulls up in the van and parks there at the beginning of the scene. Some reports claim that Hurley was also inside the van but it could have been a cameramen or someone else with the filming crew and not Hurley as he is not seen in the actual filming of the scene.

More reports and photos later and I can promise you some HUGE news about DHARMA!

Oh, crap I almost forgot to mention:

PUBLIC DOMAIN

1 comment:

Cheeks DaBelly said...

And yes before I get the "Did you notice..." comments, Canton-Rainier (the name on the van) is an anagram for "reincarnation".