Wednesday, December 03, 2008

HUGE DHARMA News!

OK, I know I left you in suspense, but I didn't make you wait that long. Here we go with the biggest news to come from the island this season yet! Episode 9 of the new season is currently being filmed on the big island. It seems that something odd is going on in "New Otherton". Just see for yourself, oh and a reminder, these are pretty spoiler-ish, so view at your own risk. The pictures and comments on each are fairly spaced apart so you can drink each of them in:







Here we have the first look at the "Others" barracks. Seems there is definitely some activity going on there. Now before you go spouting off about this being part of some flashback, well it may be, as far as the timeline on the island is concerned but believe me it is not a flashback of events that have happened. Huh? It seems some of the people on the island are fairly familiar to us and they are complete with DHARMA jumpsuits!






Here we have a look at a cast meal or it's possibly an actual scene being filmed, although I lean towards it being a crew meal. I spy with my little eye Sayid in either a black shirt or a black jacket with Hurley sitting across from him and notice the guy with the ponytail sort of sitting behind Hurley. Now look back at the picture before this one. The guy with the ponytail is definitely a DHARMA member. So why is Hurley wearing the same type of jumpsuit? And Hurley isn't the only one in the DHARMA gear! Just scroll down-





Are you sure?




OK, here's one of the biggest spoilers yet this season-










Jin in a DHARMA jumpsuit! Holy Crap! Wow that is huge! Okay, wait, there's more! Did I say Jin in a DHARMA jumpsuit was the biggest spoiler of the season so far? I did. And it was. For about 108 seconds. Now what could be bigger than Jin in a DHARMA jumpsuit you may ask, well fan boy (or girl) scroll down...





Brace yourself, this is really huge!



I'm not kidding!



Are you really sure you want to know?



OK, last chance to turn back!



I present the biggest news yet:








Jack in a DHARMA jumpsuit! 'Nuff said!

No comments: