Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Big Dogs Come Out To Play

Here we go folks, we are down to the Elite 8. I know I could have just picked these 8 and started here, but I wanted to have some input from all of you. I certainly would not have picked Jin and Juliette to make it this far so you see how things could have been different if I had done all the picking myself. So let's begin the battles that will decide the Final Four!

John Locke 1 seed
versus
Dr. Juliette Burke 3 seed


Jin-Soo Kwon 3 seed
versus
Dr. Jack Shephard 1 seed





Ben Linus 1 seed
versus
Sayid Jurrah 2 seed

Desmond Hume 2 seed
versus
James "Sawyer" Ford 1 seed





This could get ugly folks.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh god this is so tough i wanna keep a girl in but how do i vote against locke? desmond versus sawyer? how can you? ok i know i will not be able to face myself in the morning so here goes my votes
jin
ben
sawyer
and i dont know how i can do this but sorry john i vote juliette

RussnFuss said...

hey hey now your talking lets throw a vote juliettes was cause i can do her and not locke jin sayid and desomend




oh and is our blog dead then?

Anonymous said...

your right it gets tough from here
i will vote for
locke
jin
sayid
sawyer

Anonymous said...

well after last night its harder to cast my votes but i'll do it as if i didn't know
juliette
jack
sawyer
sayid (even if he did kill a 12 year old kid)
smoochies

or at least shot gotta watch my semantics there

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Polls are el closeeyoed