Tuesday, March 03, 2009

First Round

New episode tonight and then we are off for a week. No new episode next week so my recap might not be up by tomorrow but in the meantime here's something else to keep you entertained -

Let's get the tournament started with some 3 seeds versus 14 seeds and 4 versus 13



Jin 3 seed


versus

Cindy (Flight Attendant) 14 seed




Claire 4 seed

versus
Nikki 13 seed




Juliette 3 seed

versus

Ji Yeon 14 seed





Charlie Pace 4 seed

versus

David Reyes 13 seed


Sun 3 seed

versus

Mr. Paik 14 seed




Walt 4 seed

versus

Ms. Hawking 13 seed

(don't know what happened to my pic of Ms. Hawking)


Michael 3 seed

versus

Nadia 14 seed


Daniel 4 seed

versus

Paolo 13 seed


Some rules for the contest: the first two rounds will be judged and decided by myself (sort of like the first few rounds of judging on American Idol) I will widdle (I said widdle!) the field down to the Sweet 16. After that is done, voting will begin and that will be done by you all of the readers, visitors, and lurkers of the blog. If you want go the field of 64 bracket right click and save it and print it out and play along. I'd like to know how some of you play it out. Oh, and before I forget, some of the rules I will be using to judge is for the most part (of course there are always some exceptions to the rules) if the character is dead they are probably going to loose the contest. If there are any discrepancies i.e. you got a gripe with the way I judge the first two rounds remember I have the executive decision on all of it but I will consider reasonable arguments for the opposition. With all of that being said I can tell you the people moving on from this set of contestants are:

Jin

Nikki (yeah i said it!)

Juliette

David Reyes

Sun

Walt

Michael

Daniel

2 comments:

Fink Master Flash said...

Razzle Dazzle!!

Cheeks DaBelly said...

very much so!!