Saturday, March 21, 2009

Latest Round Of Winners

The final contestants going to the Elite 8 are:
Sawyer (hey, my mouth was open!)

Desmond (hey, my mouth was open too!)

Ben (hey, my mouth is also open!)


Sayid (hey, my mouth is, well, kinda open!)

Well in the biggest route yet (10 votes to 1) Sawyer finished off the nerdy professor. Desmond almost had just as easy of a time with Danielle (by a vote of 7-3 someone didnt vote in that one apparently). Sayid was right behind in the total votes game with 6 which gave him an easy 3 vote margin over Sun (again, someone missed voting there). The closest contest was between Ben and Richard, believe it or not. They ended up in a deadlock tie with five votes each so maybe if someone had put the 11Th vote in that wouldn't have happened. Even though I wouldn't sit around and sing Kumbaya with him, nor would I do trust falls, I still had to use my executive challenge and go with Ben here. So that completes the picture of who are the Elite 8. The pairing will be posted when I am good and ready. Which of course means in a day of so. Ta!




No comments: