Sunday, October 25, 2009

Jack Attack: The End

We now finish our "Many Faces of Jack Shepard" feature with some of the absolute best faces that our resident doctor has given us.


Angry at John Locke

High



Angry, but this time at his father


High...
at the Orchid....
with John Locke....
who he was also angry with at that moment......
I think.



Angry at Ben
(or this is the imfamous "About to have sex with Sawyer" scene that was edited out at the last minute from season 4.)


................. ???
(I really don't know what this is! So I'm just gonna call it the "Yo, Hurley, Jin, and Miles! Check it out, Sayid's shot, oh and he might be dying! So, who wants to get high?" face)




And finally the angry rabbit with a gun face.




Sorry, I know it was stupid but right now it's all I got.


No comments: