Saturday, October 24, 2009

JackAttack Part 1

I know I haven't given you anything on the LOST front recently, but hell, I haven't given you much of anything recently. Seeing as how not much has been happening lately on the island I thought it would be a good time to dedicate a post or two to our good doctor, Jack Shepard. Not just any post, I wanted to make something I have seen on other sites but do it a little differently. I call this the "Many Faces of Doctor Jack":


Face 1: The "I know what's best for you cause I'm a doctor, oh wait, no I'm not, I'm a workman. Just like you. But you should do what I say" face. A fairly typical or normal Jack face.



Face 2: The "I am so frigging high right now but I am also sad cause you won't listen to me" sad high face. Just about any expression on Jack's face when he was in his crazy beard and fake mustache days were mostly like this one and pretty dumb looking too.



Face 3: The "Nurse, I think I just killed one of my patients" face.

Face 4: The "You're still crippled but I am just too cool to care with this awesome hair piece they gave me to wear" smug face.




Face 5: The "Ben and Locke were right and I was wrong so it's a good thing I'm pretty high right now" face. See face number 2.



Face 6: The "Look, you know I'm right so just do what I say, dammit" smug face.




Face 7: The "I know you are but what am I?" angry face.
More faces tomorrow or later today if I am so moved to do so.

2 comments:

Star said...

face four is so my favourite. he looks like an extra from general hospital's luke and laura days. or the keyboardist for rick springfield. actually...he could have been both back in '81.

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Did you actually bring up Rick Springfield? He was a god in the 80's!!