Saturday, October 24, 2009

Jack Attack Part the next one

More Jack Faces


Face 8: The "I really wish I had stayed home getting high instead of coming back to this crap hole island just so Juliette could yell at me .... hey .... wait ... just thinking about getting high is getting me high" face.
Face 9: The "Damn something stinks on this island, did somebody bust ass?" face.
Face 10: This is one of many "Having an argument with Locke" faces. But a funny caption for the picture could be "Turtle Turtle!"



Face 11: The "Angry Dharma Jack has a gun and is shooting at people" face.



Face 12: Not to be confused with number 11, this is the "Beaten up and angry; but I has a bomb" face.



Face 13: "Look how the veins in my neck stick out when I am angry at you" face. Another in a series of "Having a fight with John Locke" faces.





The last bunch I will grace you with on the morrow

No comments: