Wednesday, December 09, 2009

New promo pics for new season

Here is a little Christmas present for all of my fellow LOST fans. ABC has posted the first official promo shots of what they are calling the "Core Characters" for the sixth and final season. "Core" meaning "the ones that haven't died yet" apparently.



First up we have Kate, in what may be one of the loveliest pictures I have ever seen of Ms. Lilly. That's as close to a Kate compliment as I get folks.

Apparently Sawyer has a flannel clause in his contract since that is all I ever seem to see him wearing lately.

Here we have our first concrete evidence from ABC themselves that Claire is indeed back for season six and she is one of the feature characters to boot.





Sayid will begin the season among the living, will he end the season the same way?





When Miles first came onto the show did anybody lay heavy odds on him making it to the final season? I didn't but I am glad he is still around.






As much as I said what I said about Miles, the same could go for Ben Linus. He's come a long way from being Henry Gale and getting beaten up by Sayid, eh?




I still don't know what to think about John Locke. I hope there is some way that he will end the show as John Locke and not someone else who is using his corpse like a macabre puppet master. Hey, it is LOST after all!





Illana makes it to the core group of the show for season six. Does that mean Brahm (her partner) is not long for this world?





What can you say about Hurley? Who doesn't like him?





Jack looking introspective and shit.




Frank makes it to the main character list for season 6? I like this move also.





Richard has been an unofficial "main" character for two seasons now. Good to see he will be in the final season officially as a core character.



Sun just gets hotter as the years go by and my Asian fetish isn't even kicking in right now. Imagine how bad it would be if it was!





Jin also makes it through to the series final season. He is my second choice for "most likely to die this season" with Sayid being the leader in the club house.

No comments: